Tiemoue Bakayoko’s tenure at Chelsea is quickly coming to an end as the player wants a permanent move. It is very likely he moves to AC Milan in the coming weeks.
The Blues will look to get a good transfer fee for the Frenchman as he is a priority for AC Milan. It is not clear how the deal would be structured. It could be one of two options: a simple permanent transfer or a loan with an obligation to buy.
Bakayoko has struggled in recent loan spells, so he will be hoping this move will be the right fit for him. The Blues will graciously accept the funds from his sale to continue their pursuits for Erling Haaland.
Latest Chelsea News
- Chelsea owner plotting to raid Barcelona for Frenkie de Jong in the summer
- Chelsea confirm Thiago Silva suffered knee ligament damage during Tottenham game
- Chelsea vs Southampton Preview – Prediction & Potential line-ups
- Chelsea could return with another offer for Benfica’s Enzo Fernandez
- Chelsea in December 2022: Key Fixtures & TV Schedule
- Chelsea Players at the 2022 World Cup
- Chelsea Stars Who Loved Playing Poker
- Chelsea vs Wolverhampton Wanderers Preview – Prediction, how to watch & potential line-ups
- Chelsea vs Red Bull Salzburg Preview – Prediction, how to watch & potential line-ups
- Chelsea v Arsenal Pre-Season Friendly: Date, Kick-off Time & How To Stream