Tiemoue Bakayoko’s tenure at Chelsea is quickly coming to an end as the player wants a permanent move. It is very likely he moves to AC Milan in the coming weeks.
The Blues will look to get a good transfer fee for the Frenchman as he is a priority for AC Milan. It is not clear how the deal would be structured. It could be one of two options: a simple permanent transfer or a loan with an obligation to buy.
Bakayoko has struggled in recent loan spells, so he will be hoping this move will be the right fit for him. The Blues will graciously accept the funds from his sale to continue their pursuits for Erling Haaland.
Latest Chelsea News
- Chelsea’s 2022/23 Premier League Fixtures Announced – Key Highlights
- Thomas Tuchel names Matthijs de Ligt his top defensive target
- Chelsea’s Road To FA Cup Final – Can Thomas Tuchel end Liverpool’s quadruple bid?
- Chelsea Week Recap: From Pyrrhic Champions League win to FA Cup semi-final & Transfer updates
- Chelsea Transfer News: Defenders out, Hazard back, Werner-Gnabry swap?
- Chelsea April 2022 Preview: four London derbies awaiting Thomas Tuchel’s side
- Thomas Tuchel Rules Chelsea Out of Premier League Title Race
- Did Chelsea Make Mistake By Sitting Out January Transfer Window?
- Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Thomas Tuchel heaps praise on improving Saul Niguez