Tiemoue Bakayoko’s tenure at Chelsea is quickly coming to an end as the player wants a permanent move. It is very likely he moves to AC Milan in the coming weeks.
The Blues will look to get a good transfer fee for the Frenchman as he is a priority for AC Milan. It is not clear how the deal would be structured. It could be one of two options: a simple permanent transfer or a loan with an obligation to buy.
Bakayoko has struggled in recent loan spells, so he will be hoping this move will be the right fit for him. The Blues will graciously accept the funds from his sale to continue their pursuits for Erling Haaland.
Latest Chelsea News
- Predictions for the League Cup Final
- Preview: Manchester City vs Chelsea – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: Chelsea vs Preston North End – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Preview: Everton vs Chelsea – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Chelsea’s next five matches after the international break
- Comeback Continues – How Chelsea Can Overcome Rampant Newcastle
- Preview: Chelsea vs Aston Villa – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Chelsea confirm Romeo Lavia signing from Southampton
- Chelsea 2023/24: Can the Blues make a flying start to the Premier League season?
- Chelsea must seal blockbuster deals as Pochettino wants Brighton duo