Tiemoue Bakayoko’s tenure at Chelsea is quickly coming to an end as the player wants a permanent move. It is very likely he moves to AC Milan in the coming weeks.
The Blues will look to get a good transfer fee for the Frenchman as he is a priority for AC Milan. It is not clear how the deal would be structured. It could be one of two options: a simple permanent transfer or a loan with an obligation to buy.
Bakayoko has struggled in recent loan spells, so he will be hoping this move will be the right fit for him. The Blues will graciously accept the funds from his sale to continue their pursuits for Erling Haaland.
Latest Chelsea News
- Chelsea grab three points in group stage game against Zenit
- Chelsea sign Saul minutes before the transfer deadline
- Chelsea nearly sweeps UEFA awards
- Lukaku scores in second Chelsea debut
- Chelsea win the Super Cup
- Chelsea rejects several loan approaches for Broja
- West Ham in talks with Chelsea for Ross Barkley
- Guehi nears a permanent move to Crystal Palace
- Chelsea players return for pre-season training
- Bakayoko is likely to permanently join AC Milan