Pre-season training is underway for Chelsea FC. Many of the players who did not participate in Euro 2020 or Copa America returned to training in the past couple of days.
On Monday, there were a total of 28 players who were at training. Some of those including Callum Hudson-Odoi, Tammy Abraham, Marcos Alonso, Christian Pulisic, Hakim Ziyech, Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Malang Sarr, and more.
Conor Gallagher was present at training. The youngster had a successful loan spell at West From last season. Many expect him to break into the first team and make an impact.
Marc Guehi was seen in training pictures. The centerback did quite well at Swansea last season. He is expected to get loaned to a Premier League club this season. Although it is possible Thomas Tuchel decides to keep Guehi.
Other players seen at training were Timo Anjorin, Kepa Arrizabalaga, Edouard Mendy, Danny Drinkwater, David Zappacosta, Trevor Chalobah, Armando Broja, and Charly Musonda.
Tuchel will get a good look at these younger players as he assembles his squad for the 2021/22 season. A few strategic loan spells could set the club up for success in the near future.
Latest Chelsea News
- Chelsea’s Road To FA Cup Final – Can Thomas Tuchel end Liverpool’s quadruple bid?
- Chelsea Week Recap: From Pyrrhic Champions League win to FA Cup semi-final & Transfer updates
- Chelsea Transfer News: Defenders out, Hazard back, Werner-Gnabry swap?
- Chelsea April 2022 Preview: four London derbies awaiting Thomas Tuchel’s side
- Thomas Tuchel Rules Chelsea Out of Premier League Title Race
- Did Chelsea Make Mistake By Sitting Out January Transfer Window?
- Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Thomas Tuchel heaps praise on improving Saul Niguez
- Antonio Rudiger’s career at crossroads – Chelsea ready to fight Real Madrid to retain their star defender
- Chelsea’s January Fixtures Schedule