Based on the latest reports, Chelsea will miss out on Achraf Hakimi as the Moroccan will sign a contract with PSG. Hakimi will complete his medical once he arrived in Paris.
Inter Milan valued PSG’s cash only deal over Chelsea’s cash plus player deal. Inter Milan will receive approximately 70 million euros for the transfer.
This can be seen as a blow for the Blues as Hakimi is often considered as the world’s best right wing back. The Chelsea board simply did not move quick enough and talks never got to an advanced stage.
The Blues will now turn their focus to Erling Haaland and other transfer targets.
Latest Chelsea News
- Chelsea grab three points in group stage game against Zenit
- Chelsea sign Saul minutes before the transfer deadline
- Chelsea nearly sweeps UEFA awards
- Lukaku scores in second Chelsea debut
- Chelsea win the Super Cup
- Chelsea rejects several loan approaches for Broja
- West Ham in talks with Chelsea for Ross Barkley
- Guehi nears a permanent move to Crystal Palace
- Chelsea players return for pre-season training
- Bakayoko is likely to permanently join AC Milan