According to the latest reports, Chelsea have agreed to a deal with Crystal Palace for Blues youngster, Marc Guehi. The academy player will sign a five year deal and is expected to have a medical today.
This transfer comes as a surprise since it was behind the scenes. After this past season, some expected to break into the Chelsea first team after a superb loan spell at Swansea.
The fee for the defender is said to be near £20 million. The Blues will have a sell-on clause and matching rights for a future move.
This move allows Chelsea’s transfer budget to expand even further. This transfer could be the first of many more to come this summer, both buying and selling.
Latest Chelsea News
- Chelsea’s next five matches after the international break
- Comeback Continues – How Chelsea Can Overcome Rampant Newcastle
- Preview: Chelsea vs Aston Villa – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Chelsea confirm Romeo Lavia signing from Southampton
- Chelsea 2023/24: Can the Blues make a flying start to the Premier League season?
- Chelsea must seal blockbuster deals as Pochettino wants Brighton duo
- Chelsea in July: Four pre-season friendlies as Pochettino looks to make a huge comeback next term
- Chelsea’s search for a striker continues this summer
- Preview: Manchester City vs Chelsea – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Chelsea in Manchester – Can Lampard get any points from the next two games?