According to the latest reports, Chelsea have agreed to a deal with Crystal Palace for Blues youngster, Marc Guehi. The academy player will sign a five year deal and is expected to have a medical today.
This transfer comes as a surprise since it was behind the scenes. After this past season, some expected to break into the Chelsea first team after a superb loan spell at Swansea.
The fee for the defender is said to be near £20 million. The Blues will have a sell-on clause and matching rights for a future move.
This move allows Chelsea’s transfer budget to expand even further. This transfer could be the first of many more to come this summer, both buying and selling.
Latest Chelsea News
- Chelsea vs Red Bull Salzburg Preview – Prediction, how to watch & potential line-ups
- Chelsea v Arsenal Pre-Season Friendly: Date, Kick-off Time & How To Stream
- Chelsea’s 2022/23 Premier League Fixtures Announced – Key Highlights
- Thomas Tuchel names Matthijs de Ligt his top defensive target
- Chelsea’s Road To FA Cup Final – Can Thomas Tuchel end Liverpool’s quadruple bid?
- Chelsea Week Recap: From Pyrrhic Champions League win to FA Cup semi-final & Transfer updates
- Chelsea Transfer News: Defenders out, Hazard back, Werner-Gnabry swap?
- Chelsea April 2022 Preview: four London derbies awaiting Thomas Tuchel’s side
- Thomas Tuchel Rules Chelsea Out of Premier League Title Race
- Did Chelsea Make Mistake By Sitting Out January Transfer Window?