Emerson Palmieri is on the radar of Inter Milan once again. The Italian could be on his way back to Serie A after arriving in London from AS Roma in January 2018.
The Blues are keen to sell Emerson to raise funds for another big summer transfer window. According to Sky Sports Italia, Inter Milan believe the price tag of 17.2 million pounds is too high.
With Emerson being Inter Milan’s top transfer target at left-back, it is likely the two clubs will agree to a deal in the near future. Selling Emerson will only be the first of many outgoing transfers for Chelsea this summer.
Latest Chelsea News
- Chelsea in December 2022: Key Fixtures & TV Schedule
- Chelsea Players at the 2022 World Cup
- Chelsea Stars Who Loved Playing Poker
- Chelsea vs Wolverhampton Wanderers Preview – Prediction, how to watch & potential line-ups
- Chelsea vs Red Bull Salzburg Preview – Prediction, how to watch & potential line-ups
- Chelsea v Arsenal Pre-Season Friendly: Date, Kick-off Time & How To Stream
- Chelsea’s 2022/23 Premier League Fixtures Announced – Key Highlights
- Thomas Tuchel names Matthijs de Ligt his top defensive target
- Chelsea’s Road To FA Cup Final – Can Thomas Tuchel end Liverpool’s quadruple bid?
- Chelsea Week Recap: From Pyrrhic Champions League win to FA Cup semi-final & Transfer updates