Emerson Palmieri is on the radar of Inter Milan once again. The Italian could be on his way back to Serie A after arriving in London from AS Roma in January 2018.
The Blues are keen to sell Emerson to raise funds for another big summer transfer window. According to Sky Sports Italia, Inter Milan believe the price tag of 17.2 million pounds is too high.
With Emerson being Inter Milan’s top transfer target at left-back, it is likely the two clubs will agree to a deal in the near future. Selling Emerson will only be the first of many outgoing transfers for Chelsea this summer.
Latest Chelsea News
- Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Thomas Tuchel heaps praise on improving Saul Niguez
- Antonio Rudiger’s career at crossroads – Chelsea ready to fight Real Madrid to retain their star defender
- Chelsea’s January Fixtures Schedule
- Chelsea vs Manchester City: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Chelsea beats Aston Villa in penalties and advances to EFL Cup 4th round
- Chelsea grab three points in group stage game against Zenit
- Chelsea sign Saul minutes before the transfer deadline
- Chelsea nearly sweeps UEFA awards
- Lukaku scores in second Chelsea debut