Emerson Palmieri is on the radar of Inter Milan once again. The Italian could be on his way back to Serie A after arriving in London from AS Roma in January 2018.
The Blues are keen to sell Emerson to raise funds for another big summer transfer window. According to Sky Sports Italia, Inter Milan believe the price tag of 17.2 million pounds is too high.
With Emerson being Inter Milan’s top transfer target at left-back, it is likely the two clubs will agree to a deal in the near future. Selling Emerson will only be the first of many outgoing transfers for Chelsea this summer.
Latest Chelsea News
- Chelsea’s 2022/23 Premier League Fixtures Announced – Key Highlights
- Thomas Tuchel names Matthijs de Ligt his top defensive target
- Chelsea’s Road To FA Cup Final – Can Thomas Tuchel end Liverpool’s quadruple bid?
- Chelsea Week Recap: From Pyrrhic Champions League win to FA Cup semi-final & Transfer updates
- Chelsea Transfer News: Defenders out, Hazard back, Werner-Gnabry swap?
- Chelsea April 2022 Preview: four London derbies awaiting Thomas Tuchel’s side
- Thomas Tuchel Rules Chelsea Out of Premier League Title Race
- Did Chelsea Make Mistake By Sitting Out January Transfer Window?
- Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Thomas Tuchel heaps praise on improving Saul Niguez