Chelsea have been after Erling Haaland for quite some time now. According to the latest reports, personal terms have been agreed. Now Chelsea and Borussia Dortmund must come to an agreement on the fee.
The structure of the deal can vary. It could be an all cash deal, cash and player, cash with loan swaps, etc. There are so many possibilities which is why it will take time before a deal can be agreed.
The Blues also hope to build a good business relationship with Borussia Dortmund for a future pursuit of Jude Bellingham. He has been admired by Chelsea ever since he was at Birmingham.
A potential Haaland move to Chelsea is keeping fans on edge, a transfer that could break the world.
Latest Chelsea News
- Chelsea grab three points in group stage game against Zenit
- Chelsea sign Saul minutes before the transfer deadline
- Chelsea nearly sweeps UEFA awards
- Lukaku scores in second Chelsea debut
- Chelsea win the Super Cup
- Chelsea rejects several loan approaches for Broja
- West Ham in talks with Chelsea for Ross Barkley
- Guehi nears a permanent move to Crystal Palace
- Chelsea players return for pre-season training
- Bakayoko is likely to permanently join AC Milan