Chelsea have been after Erling Haaland for quite some time now. According to the latest reports, personal terms have been agreed. Now Chelsea and Borussia Dortmund must come to an agreement on the fee.
The structure of the deal can vary. It could be an all cash deal, cash and player, cash with loan swaps, etc. There are so many possibilities which is why it will take time before a deal can be agreed.
The Blues also hope to build a good business relationship with Borussia Dortmund for a future pursuit of Jude Bellingham. He has been admired by Chelsea ever since he was at Birmingham.
A potential Haaland move to Chelsea is keeping fans on edge, a transfer that could break the world.
Latest Chelsea News
- Chelsea vs Red Bull Salzburg Preview – Prediction, how to watch & potential line-ups
- Chelsea v Arsenal Pre-Season Friendly: Date, Kick-off Time & How To Stream
- Chelsea’s 2022/23 Premier League Fixtures Announced – Key Highlights
- Thomas Tuchel names Matthijs de Ligt his top defensive target
- Chelsea’s Road To FA Cup Final – Can Thomas Tuchel end Liverpool’s quadruple bid?
- Chelsea Week Recap: From Pyrrhic Champions League win to FA Cup semi-final & Transfer updates
- Chelsea Transfer News: Defenders out, Hazard back, Werner-Gnabry swap?
- Chelsea April 2022 Preview: four London derbies awaiting Thomas Tuchel’s side
- Thomas Tuchel Rules Chelsea Out of Premier League Title Race
- Did Chelsea Make Mistake By Sitting Out January Transfer Window?