Chelsea have been after Erling Haaland for quite some time now. According to the latest reports, personal terms have been agreed. Now Chelsea and Borussia Dortmund must come to an agreement on the fee.
The structure of the deal can vary. It could be an all cash deal, cash and player, cash with loan swaps, etc. There are so many possibilities which is why it will take time before a deal can be agreed.
The Blues also hope to build a good business relationship with Borussia Dortmund for a future pursuit of Jude Bellingham. He has been admired by Chelsea ever since he was at Birmingham.
A potential Haaland move to Chelsea is keeping fans on edge, a transfer that could break the world.
Latest Chelsea News
- Chelsea’s next five matches after the international break
- Comeback Continues – How Chelsea Can Overcome Rampant Newcastle
- Preview: Chelsea vs Aston Villa – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Chelsea confirm Romeo Lavia signing from Southampton
- Chelsea 2023/24: Can the Blues make a flying start to the Premier League season?
- Chelsea must seal blockbuster deals as Pochettino wants Brighton duo
- Chelsea in July: Four pre-season friendlies as Pochettino looks to make a huge comeback next term
- Chelsea’s search for a striker continues this summer
- Preview: Manchester City vs Chelsea – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Chelsea in Manchester – Can Lampard get any points from the next two games?