Chelsea will be aiming to extend their five-match unbeaten run when they face Barnsley in the FA Cup fifth round tonight.
The Blues have made a positive start under manager Thomas Tuchel, winning three and drawing one of the four games since he took charge.
The west London side will be aiming to beat the Tykes on the road to reach their fifth quarter-final in six seasons.
Kepa Arrizabalaga should get a rare opportunity in goal in place of Edouard Mendy. Mendy is presently the undisputed choice for the Premier League and Champions League games.
In defence, there may be a couple of changes from the 2-1 league win at Sheffield United last weekend.
Cesar Azpilicueta could be given a breather and that may see Kurt Zouma feature in the back three after overcoming a minor knock.
Experienced centre-back Thiago Silva remains sidelined with a thigh strain.
At left wing-back, Emerson is likely to be handed a start ahead of Premier League regulars Ben Chilwell and Marcos Alonso.
Tuchel has already confirmed that N’Golo Kante will start against the Tykes.
With Jorginho and Mateo Kovacic likely to be rested, Billy Gilmour should accompany the Frenchman in midfield.
It is uncertain whether Christian Pulisic will return after missing the previous match due to family reasons.
Callum Hudson-Odoi only came off the bench against Sheffield and he should be in line to return to the starting line-up.
Hakim Ziyech is expected to start in the attack as confirmed by Tuchel while Tammy Abraham is likely to lead the line.
Abraham bagged a superb hat-trick in the 3-1 win over Luton Town in the previous round of the FA Cup.
He has since played only 58 minutes of first-team football and has been an unused substitute for the last two matches.
The 23-year-old will be aiming to put up another strong cup display to boost his starting prospects in the league.
Timo Werner is unavailable for the game as he has yet to recover from the dead leg sustained against the Blades last weekend.
Predicted Chelsea line-up (3-4-2-1): Arrizabalaga; Zouma, Christensen, Rudiger; James, Gilmour, Kante, Emerson; Hudson-Odoi, Ziyech; Abraham.
Stats from Transfermarkt.com
Latest Chelsea News
- Predictions for the League Cup Final
- Preview: Manchester City vs Chelsea – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: Chelsea vs Preston North End – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Preview: Everton vs Chelsea – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Chelsea’s next five matches after the international break
- Comeback Continues – How Chelsea Can Overcome Rampant Newcastle
- Preview: Chelsea vs Aston Villa – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Chelsea confirm Romeo Lavia signing from Southampton
- Chelsea 2023/24: Can the Blues make a flying start to the Premier League season?
- Chelsea must seal blockbuster deals as Pochettino wants Brighton duo