Chelsea welcome Everton to Stamford Bridge in the Premier League on Monday.
The Blues recently ended a two-match winless league streak with a comfortable 1-0 triumph at Liverpool in midweek.
They have now gone unbeaten for eight league games since Thomas Tuchel took charge as manager in January.
Their next challenge will come up against the Toffees, who have beaten them in three of their previous four top-flight encounters.
The Blues are currently fourth in the standings with 47 points, just one ahead of the Toffees who have a game in hand.
Edouard Mendy had a comfortable game in goal against the Reds with just one shot on target. The Senegalese will be aiming for his 13th clean sheet of the campaign.
The back three has remained unchanged for the past few games, and Tuchel may stick with the same combination.
Thiago Silva has returned to training after a hamstring issue, but Andreas Christensen’s superb form may see him keep his place alongside Cesar Azpilicueta and Antonio Rudiger.
In the wing-back positions, there could be straight swaps with Callum Hudson-Odoi and Marcos Alonso replacing Reece James and Ben Chilwell respectively.
Tuchel has talked about managing N’Golo Kante’s fitness with caution, and the Frenchman could drop to the bench for the upcoming game.
Mateo Kovacic is the likely candidate to accompany Jorginho in the centre of the park.
Further ahead, Mason Mount is an undisputed starter for the Blues. He came up with a superb goal in midweek which made the difference.
He will definitely start in the attack and could be partnered by Christian Pulisic.
Hakim Ziyech has taken up the position in recent matches, but he has failed to have an impact.
Timo Werner is likely to lead the line after a positive display in Merseyside.
The German was denied a splendid counter-attacking goal in midweek as he was offside by millimetres.
He can be fancied to start ahead of Olivier Giroud and Tammy Abraham, who has been left out of recent matchday squads.
Predicted Chelsea line-up (3-4-2-1): Mendy; Azpilicueta, Christensen, Rudiger; Hudson-Odoi, Jorginho, Kovacic, Alonso; Mount, Pulisic; Werner.
Stats from Transfermarkt.com
Latest Chelsea News
- Chelsea’s 2022/23 Premier League Fixtures Announced – Key Highlights
- Thomas Tuchel names Matthijs de Ligt his top defensive target
- Chelsea’s Road To FA Cup Final – Can Thomas Tuchel end Liverpool’s quadruple bid?
- Chelsea Week Recap: From Pyrrhic Champions League win to FA Cup semi-final & Transfer updates
- Chelsea Transfer News: Defenders out, Hazard back, Werner-Gnabry swap?
- Chelsea April 2022 Preview: four London derbies awaiting Thomas Tuchel’s side
- Thomas Tuchel Rules Chelsea Out of Premier League Title Race
- Did Chelsea Make Mistake By Sitting Out January Transfer Window?
- Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Thomas Tuchel heaps praise on improving Saul Niguez