Chelsea welcome Everton to Stamford Bridge in the Premier League on Monday.
The Blues recently ended a two-match winless league streak with a comfortable 1-0 triumph at Liverpool in midweek.
They have now gone unbeaten for eight league games since Thomas Tuchel took charge as manager in January.
Their next challenge will come up against the Toffees, who have beaten them in three of their previous four top-flight encounters.
The Blues are currently fourth in the standings with 47 points, just one ahead of the Toffees who have a game in hand.
Edouard Mendy had a comfortable game in goal against the Reds with just one shot on target. The Senegalese will be aiming for his 13th clean sheet of the campaign.
The back three has remained unchanged for the past few games, and Tuchel may stick with the same combination.
Thiago Silva has returned to training after a hamstring issue, but Andreas Christensen’s superb form may see him keep his place alongside Cesar Azpilicueta and Antonio Rudiger.
In the wing-back positions, there could be straight swaps with Callum Hudson-Odoi and Marcos Alonso replacing Reece James and Ben Chilwell respectively.
Tuchel has talked about managing N’Golo Kante’s fitness with caution, and the Frenchman could drop to the bench for the upcoming game.
Mateo Kovacic is the likely candidate to accompany Jorginho in the centre of the park.
Further ahead, Mason Mount is an undisputed starter for the Blues. He came up with a superb goal in midweek which made the difference.
He will definitely start in the attack and could be partnered by Christian Pulisic.
Hakim Ziyech has taken up the position in recent matches, but he has failed to have an impact.
Timo Werner is likely to lead the line after a positive display in Merseyside.
The German was denied a splendid counter-attacking goal in midweek as he was offside by millimetres.
He can be fancied to start ahead of Olivier Giroud and Tammy Abraham, who has been left out of recent matchday squads.
Predicted Chelsea line-up (3-4-2-1): Mendy; Azpilicueta, Christensen, Rudiger; Hudson-Odoi, Jorginho, Kovacic, Alonso; Mount, Pulisic; Werner.
Stats from Transfermarkt.com
Latest Chelsea News
- Predictions for the League Cup Final
- Preview: Manchester City vs Chelsea – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: Chelsea vs Preston North End – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Preview: Everton vs Chelsea – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Chelsea’s next five matches after the international break
- Comeback Continues – How Chelsea Can Overcome Rampant Newcastle
- Preview: Chelsea vs Aston Villa – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Chelsea confirm Romeo Lavia signing from Southampton
- Chelsea 2023/24: Can the Blues make a flying start to the Premier League season?
- Chelsea must seal blockbuster deals as Pochettino wants Brighton duo