Raphael Varane will decide his future upon returning from his three week holiday. The French man is linked with Chelsea with Manchester United leading the race.
Latest reports say Varane will cost approximately 50 million euros. The Blues have him on their radar, but his wage demands could pose a problem. Varane is seeking at least 400,000 euros per week.
No one at Chelsea earns such a high amount, and this could hurt Chelsea’s chances at signing Erling Haaland. The Blues have a few decisions to make, but Varane would still be a superb signing. As for now, it will be a waiting game.
Latest Chelsea News
- Chelsea’s next five matches after the international break
- Comeback Continues – How Chelsea Can Overcome Rampant Newcastle
- Preview: Chelsea vs Aston Villa – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Chelsea confirm Romeo Lavia signing from Southampton
- Chelsea 2023/24: Can the Blues make a flying start to the Premier League season?
- Chelsea must seal blockbuster deals as Pochettino wants Brighton duo
- Chelsea in July: Four pre-season friendlies as Pochettino looks to make a huge comeback next term
- Chelsea’s search for a striker continues this summer
- Preview: Manchester City vs Chelsea – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Chelsea in Manchester – Can Lampard get any points from the next two games?