Raphael Varane will decide his future upon returning from his three week holiday. The French man is linked with Chelsea with Manchester United leading the race.
Latest reports say Varane will cost approximately 50 million euros. The Blues have him on their radar, but his wage demands could pose a problem. Varane is seeking at least 400,000 euros per week.
No one at Chelsea earns such a high amount, and this could hurt Chelsea’s chances at signing Erling Haaland. The Blues have a few decisions to make, but Varane would still be a superb signing. As for now, it will be a waiting game.
Latest Chelsea News
- Chelsea in December 2022: Key Fixtures & TV Schedule
- Chelsea Players at the 2022 World Cup
- Chelsea Stars Who Loved Playing Poker
- Chelsea vs Wolverhampton Wanderers Preview – Prediction, how to watch & potential line-ups
- Chelsea vs Red Bull Salzburg Preview – Prediction, how to watch & potential line-ups
- Chelsea v Arsenal Pre-Season Friendly: Date, Kick-off Time & How To Stream
- Chelsea’s 2022/23 Premier League Fixtures Announced – Key Highlights
- Thomas Tuchel names Matthijs de Ligt his top defensive target
- Chelsea’s Road To FA Cup Final – Can Thomas Tuchel end Liverpool’s quadruple bid?
- Chelsea Week Recap: From Pyrrhic Champions League win to FA Cup semi-final & Transfer updates