Raphael Varane will decide his future upon returning from his three week holiday. The French man is linked with Chelsea with Manchester United leading the race.
Latest reports say Varane will cost approximately 50 million euros. The Blues have him on their radar, but his wage demands could pose a problem. Varane is seeking at least 400,000 euros per week.
No one at Chelsea earns such a high amount, and this could hurt Chelsea’s chances at signing Erling Haaland. The Blues have a few decisions to make, but Varane would still be a superb signing. As for now, it will be a waiting game.
Latest Chelsea News
- Chelsea grab three points in group stage game against Zenit
- Chelsea sign Saul minutes before the transfer deadline
- Chelsea nearly sweeps UEFA awards
- Lukaku scores in second Chelsea debut
- Chelsea win the Super Cup
- Chelsea rejects several loan approaches for Broja
- West Ham in talks with Chelsea for Ross Barkley
- Guehi nears a permanent move to Crystal Palace
- Chelsea players return for pre-season training
- Bakayoko is likely to permanently join AC Milan