Raphael Varane will decide his future upon returning from his three week holiday. The French man is linked with Chelsea with Manchester United leading the race.
Latest reports say Varane will cost approximately 50 million euros. The Blues have him on their radar, but his wage demands could pose a problem. Varane is seeking at least 400,000 euros per week.
No one at Chelsea earns such a high amount, and this could hurt Chelsea’s chances at signing Erling Haaland. The Blues have a few decisions to make, but Varane would still be a superb signing. As for now, it will be a waiting game.
Latest Chelsea News
- Chelsea’s 2022/23 Premier League Fixtures Announced – Key Highlights
- Thomas Tuchel names Matthijs de Ligt his top defensive target
- Chelsea’s Road To FA Cup Final – Can Thomas Tuchel end Liverpool’s quadruple bid?
- Chelsea Week Recap: From Pyrrhic Champions League win to FA Cup semi-final & Transfer updates
- Chelsea Transfer News: Defenders out, Hazard back, Werner-Gnabry swap?
- Chelsea April 2022 Preview: four London derbies awaiting Thomas Tuchel’s side
- Thomas Tuchel Rules Chelsea Out of Premier League Title Race
- Did Chelsea Make Mistake By Sitting Out January Transfer Window?
- Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Thomas Tuchel heaps praise on improving Saul Niguez